for the processing of personal data in the context of carrying out the rapid corona test in the test center
MANDATORY DATA RESPONSIBLE
Owner: Marco Wentsch
Phone: 04191 / 99 49 028
Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection or would like to exercise rights or claims regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer by telephone or e-mail: E-Mail: datenschutz(at)schmalfeld-it.de, Phone: 04191 / 99 49 028
Type of data collected from the test subject:
When registering for the rapid corona test in the respective CovStop test center of the person responsible, the following personal data of the registered test person is collected and processed:
Purposes of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration as a test person in the test center for the rapid corona test
- Identification of the test person and, if necessary, their representative
- Implementation and documentation of the rapid corona test carried out on the test person,
- Transmission of the result of the rapid corona test to the test person,
- If there is a legal obligation to report under the Infection Protection Act, the data will be reported to the responsible health authority
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- only if there is evidence of a SARS-CoV-2 infection: transmission of personal data including test results of registered test persons to the responsible health authority.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data of the test person registered in the test center:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of the test person to carry out the rapid corona test in the respective TzApp test center is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit a, Art. 9 Para. 2 lit a DSGVO.
The legal basis for the transfer of the test person's personal data to the responsible health authority in the event of a positive test result is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit c, Art. 9 Para Presence of a coronavirus infection.
The legal basis for the transfer of the test person's personal data to the CovStop Test Center's cooperation partner selected by him or her is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit a, Art. 9 Para to pass on their personal data.
In individual cases, further processing may result from associated legal and contractual obligations.
Duration of storage of personal data
The personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual and legal obligations of the test center. Deletion takes place at the earliest after 4 weeks as part of the state ordinance and at the latest after the retention obligation for doctors according to the professional code of practice of the state medical association.
Statutory data subject rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
Test subjects/ those affected have the right:
Right to object
If the personal data of the test person is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the event of an objection to the processing of personal data for direct advertising purposes, there is a general right of objection, which is implemented by the TzApp test center without giving any further reasons.
As of May 2021
Collection of access data and log files
(1) We collect data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files) on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider .
(2) Log file information is stored for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidence purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Cookies & range measurement
(1) Cookies are information that is transmitted from our web server or web servers of third parties to the web browser of the user and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
(2) We use "session cookies", which are only stored for the duration of the current visit to our online presence (e.g. to be able to save your login status and thus enable the use of our online offer at all). A cookie also contains information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store any other data. Session cookies are deleted when you have finished using our online offer and e.g. log out or close your browser.
(4) If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
(2) We maintain standard contractual clauses with Google.
(3) Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and internet usage to provide to. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data. Furthermore, to optimize the use of our website areas and to monitor the performance of our content.
(4) We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
(5) The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; In addition, users can prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools .google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(6) You can find more information about data use by Google, setting and objection options on the Google website: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ("Data use by Google at Your use of our partners’ websites or apps”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Use of data for advertising purposes”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Manage information that Google used to show you advertisements").
We host our website at Hetzner. The provider is Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen (hereinafter: Hetzner).
Details can be found in Hetzner's data protection declaration: https://www.hetzner.com/ en/legal/data-protection.
Hetzner is used on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in a presentation of our website that is as reliable as possible. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's end device (e.g. device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. Consent can be revoked at any time.
We have concluded an order processing contract (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which guarantees that the personal data of our website visitors will only be processed according to our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.